Add or remove organization members and change their roles.
1. Firstly, move to organization profile settings
2. Click on Organization members tab
After inviting a new organization member (Owner authorization is necessary), a confirmation e-mail will be sent.
- Fill in e-mail address, choose role and click on “invite” to add a new organization member
- Click on the red cross to remove a member
- Change roles and privileges in the scroll up menu
Here you may find the roles of your members and their privileges:
Owner : Can create and edit polls; can deactivate the account.
Admin : Can create and edit polls; cannot deactivate the account.
Editor : Can edit poll content and view analytics; cannot create new polls.
Registral : Can register new voters; cannot work directly with polls.
Paper ballot reviewer : Can review and verify paper ballots; cannot work directly with polls.
School PB coordinator : Can create and edit School PBs and related polls.