Translating D21 in different languages
To translate all the instructional texts into different languages, D21 uses a tool called Transifex.
Marissa has been set as a “Team Manager” of NYC translation team.
You can invite other Team Managers, or add Language Coordinators, Reviewers, and Translators to a team. To invite a Team Manager, Language Coordinator, Reviewer, or Translator to a team:
- Click the Teams tab in the main navigation.
- In the header, click Invite collaborators.
- In the popup, put in that person’s Transifex username or email address and assign them a role in your organization. Anyone who doesn’t have a Transifex account yet will receive an email with a signup link.
- Once you’ve filled in all the details, hit Send invitation.
- To invite additional collaborators, click Invite more. Repeat Step 3 above and click the + icon to add them to the list of invitees. Click Send invitation to invite all the users in your list.
The projects that need to be translated are:
- d21-api – paper ballots
- d21-web-client : core-d21.pot