- When you open up org.d21.me, if there are any scanned paper ballots with errors, you will see this message:
2. Click on Review to enter into the verification process
3. If the ballot is invalid (too many votes, a VOID ballot, etc) then click “ballot is invalid at the bottom”
4) On the right hand side is a blank list. In each field, mark the number of the project. That will confirm that those projects are the ones being voted on. If a box is lightly marked, count it as a vote. Use your best discretion if it looks like a vote or an inadvertent mark. You can click on the image to zoom in as well.
5) When you’re finished, click “Next” at the bottom, and it will take you to the next ballot.